ASMFreak

New Loader 5.0 Out Now!

Iv recreated the loader and added new things and patched issues posted

(You are required to re-download it it wont auto update this time)

this is the main reason most hacks have not seen an update in the last couple of weeks :(

also long story short my computer had an issue my projects was deleted sort of so had to recover from it so

please report any bugs found with the new loader 5.0

please head here (VIP Members only!) Download Loader

Found a few bugs with version 5.1 they have been fixed with version 5.2 please re-download

If you get BSOD after loading cheat and game please put around 3 - 5 seconds injection delay!

just tested dead by daylight it doesn't work for me, before this loader and after this loader, maybe theirs a button i should be pressing to see the options?

what i noticed with this loader is that the game does not crash/close after injecting, is there a button/hotkey i should be aware of? i'm still new to all this been waiting since i bought it since last week

It's been a long time since I used it so I can help you at that moment but when I used the settings you changed before entering the game and also see if your computer has all the required requirements to use the fraud

12 minutes ago, ITAVB said:

It's been a long time since I used it so I can help you at that moment but when I used the settings you changed before entering the game and also see if your computer has all the required requirements to use the fraud

no idea what you said 😂

24 minutes ago, dude89 said:

just tested dead by daylight it doesn't work for me, before this loader and after this loader, maybe theirs a button i should be pressing to see the options?

what i noticed with this loader is that the game does not crash/close after injecting, is there a button/hotkey i should be aware of? i'm still new to all this been waiting since i bought it since last week

i think the hack is out of date working on a fix please allow me time thanks!

sure take your time asmf, i'm kind of fond of ETA"s could you give an approximate time whether it could be a week or 2 or longer? thanks

The home page of the the site seems to indicate an update has been made and it looks like an update was pushed to the launcher, but it's giving me some issues currently. Maybe you'll have better luck?

i just got banned on dead by daylight using the new loader, but i think it's because i restarted pc after injecting while the game was on twice

if the cheat doesn't work it's better to take it offline since users may get banned using outdated ones, imo

o well i won't act like a victim i know i signed up for a risk of ban, any idea how to spoof hwid or change hwid permanently so we could play dead by daylight next time the hacks are updated?

using an HWID changer will affect the GUID right? so we'll have to buy the cheats again on a new account since it said in the rules you guys do not change GUID's per account unless over 100 euros?

AFAIK swapping your hard drive used to work, however that method seems to have been patched a while ago. I'm not sure if a HWID changer would help us in this case. We'll just have to wait and see how it's going to be handled.

The time for update just changed again I believe, I wonder if we caught the cheat at the wrong time and injected something that wasn't finished?

i think u injected it after the update 20/10/2019 although im scared to inject since im on a fresh account and i dont want to get banned again can anyone confirm it works now?

tried to use the new loader again, says loader has been disabled due to an issue with it, not sure if that's because i tried changing my hwid or it's been stopped from asm's side

13 hours ago, Yoshi said:

AFAIK swapping your hard drive used to work, however that method seems to have been patched a while ago. I'm not sure if a HWID changer would help us in this case. We'll just have to wait and see how it's going to be handled.

use spoofer when using any type of hack for any game so they do not give ban via

yeah i did disable the loader but kinda left a bug and it allowed all to use but that bug was fixed and it was to late im sorry :( also im not 100% sure DBD does HWID bans its EAC but a very weak version but please dont take my word for it as for the bans again im sorry and for the problems can give you an extra month time added to your subscription? if i got banned on DBD ill happy buy it again and test the "they dont ban HWID" lol but i didnt so im sorry i cant give you a fact on that

from what i read on other forums they can ban hwid or ips, so i'm going based off those posts to be safe,i changed my ip / downloaded a mac address changer and a hwid changer, but i'm not sure if they even work i tried changing them and made a new account and so far everything works fine, i rebought game from a site like g2a, everything seems to be fine been playing today no bans, although im butthurt lost a lot of characters fully leveled. and never have i gotten to try out esp in my life in this game, thought it would be cool, and np asm, it's alright asm thanks for the extra month, i plan to be a longterm subscriber here if possible, and no pressure, i understand it takes time to get these done, so no pressure take your time as you do them as your well being is most important no need to rush, we can wait

although as much as i'd say that i'm pretty much here everyday refreshing anticipating it to be used soon lol, really hyped out for it

and god damn being rank 20 sucks i'm waiting an average of 1-2hours per game lol \

as for EAC, did i mess up for not deleting it as i didn't delete any of my cookies or folders of any steam files..? hope everythings fine o well, would suck if im being traced

7 minutes ago, dude89 said:

from what i read on other forums they can ban hwid or ips, so i'm going based off those posts to be safe,i changed my ip / downloaded a mac address changer and a hwid changer, but i'm not sure if they even work i tried changing them and made a new account and so far everything works fine, i rebought game from a site like g2a, everything seems to be fine been playing today no bans, although im butthurt lost a lot of characters fully leveled. and never have i gotten to try out esp in my life in this game, thought it would be cool, and np asm, it's alright asm thanks for the extra month, i plan to be a longterm subscriber here if possible, and no pressure, i understand it takes time to get these done, so no pressure take your time as you do them as your well being is most important no need to rush, we can wait

although as much as i'd say that i'm pretty much here everyday refreshing anticipating it to be used soon lol, really hyped out for it

and god damn being rank 20 sucks i'm waiting an average of 1-2hours per game lol \

as for EAC, did i mess up for not deleting it as i didn't delete any of my cookies or folders of any steam files..? hope everythings fine o well, would suck if im being traced

what iv read been doing it all morning that after your 3rd ban you will get a HWID because they know your never gonna stop cheating 😁😁 also the cheat is working for me now but im making sure its 100% safe and no bullshit this time HAHA

5 minutes ago, ASMFreak said:

what iv read been doing it all morning that after your 3rd ban you will get a HWID because they know your never gonna stop cheating 😁😁 also the cheat is working for me now but im making sure its 100% safe and no bullshit this time HAHA 

wow cool thanks :D

i think the problem is in 6 days they will patch dead by daylight again, (they will remove the coin currency soon from the Chinese new year event)

wondering will that stop the hax from working or will you need to update again after that?

2 minutes ago, dude89 said:

wow cool thanks :D

i think the problem is in 6 days they will patch dead by daylight again, (they will remove the coin currency soon from the Chinese new year event)

wondering will that stop the hax from working or will you need to update again after that?

yeah but the updates are not an issue with me its just the loader required an update its very old code and needed new one but guess when i lost all my work during pc crash i rushed to quickly :( 

1 minute ago, ASMFreak said:

yeah but the updates are not an issue with me its just the loader required an update its very old code and needed new one but guess when i lost all my work during pc crash i rushed to quickly :( 

ah man that sucks, i'm sorry about that

could you reply via support i have a personal req it may be helpful